With so many essential oils available, it's sometimes difficult to learn which oil is best for your specific needs. We put together a list of aromas and their respective therapeutic benefits.
- Rosewood is good for lifting depression. When feeling overburdened by the world, lift your spirits and balance your mind and body. Rosewood is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Lavender has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves and is known to relieve tension, depression, panic and nervous exhaustion. Lavender is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Rose Geranium stimulates the adrenal cortex and helps to balance the nervous system while uplifting depression and relieving anxiety. Rose Geranium is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Clary Sage eases depression and burnout. It is calming to the nervous system and is particularly helpful with insomnia and deep seated tension. Clary Sage must be avoided during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Rosemary has a pronounced action on the brain and central nervous system and is wonderful for clearing the mind and enhancing mental awareness.
- Revitalizes the body and clears headaches. Lemongrass combats nervous exhaustion and stress.
- A decongestant effective in relieving respiratory symptoms. It may also relieve muscle and tendon pain, rheumatism, lumbago, fibrosis and nerve pain.
- Boosts the immune system and improves concentration and alertness. It is effective in relieving mental fatigue, anxiety and exhaustion.
- Is a relaxing and uplifting oil and is known to relieve tension and emotional stress. It is also used as an anti-depressant.
- This uplifting oil has a great all-over balancing effect on the mind and body. It helps to sort out emotions and relieves feelings distress and anxiety. Geranium is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.